Empower Your Health with Infrared Sauna in Beverly Hills
Empower your health and well-being with infrared saunas. It is a highly effective approach for natural healing, preventative care and overall healthier living. Infrared sauna uses light to create heat to produce excessive sweating and increased heart rate which translates into a wide variety of health benefits. At Wellness To Be, Dr. Bita highly recommends patients located in Beverly Hills, Brentwood, Westwood and the Los Angeles area, to incorporate infrared sauna sessions in their everyday routine.
There is a wide variety of health benefits that come with infrared sauna sessions, such as sweating out toxins, reducing inflammation, decreasing pains and aches, reducing stress, detoxing the body, increasing blood circulation, cutting down recovery time, boosting immunity, promoting weight loss and much more. Infrared sauna will undoubtedly improve all the areas in your life— physical, mental, emotional and spiritual psyche. Contact Dr. Bita to see how beneficial infrared sauna sessions will be for you! She is highly knowledgeable, experienced and extremely passionate about providing a more comprehensive, holistic approach to health and wellness by bridging the gap of Eastern and Western medicine. Her extensive education and experience allows her to be an expert in a diverse assortment of holistic approaches. Continue reading below for sauna tips! Start to live your best and healthiest life with Dr. Bita and Wellness To Be.
Here are a few tips before entering the sauna:
- Sauna as Mother Nature intended...NAKED!
- Always drink plenty of fluids before, during, and after.
- Towel off as much as possible during your session to allow the body to continue to sweat.
- If you are starting to feel under the weather, it’s a good idea to lower the sauna temperature and go in for a longer period of time.
- Maximize your workouts by using your sauna pre-and-post-workouts. Before will increase blood flow and circulation, and after to assist in a shorter recovery time.